Funded Programs Application Information
Thank you for your expression of interest in the Smart and Skilled funded positions with ECTARC. In order to assess your eligibility for this program we require additional information from you.
Have you got your USI?
All students studying nationally recognised training in Australia from 1 January 2015, are required to have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). A USI is a code made up of 10 (ten) numbers and letters. Your USI will allow online access to your training records and results. We cannot enrol you in training until your USI is provided. ECTARC cannot issue you with a nationally recognised VET qualification or Statement of Attainment when you complete the course if you do not have a USI number. In addition, we are required to include your USI in the data we submit to NCVER throughout your enrolment.
• If you do not have a USI, please follow this link https://www.usi.gov.au/students/get-a-usi (takes about 3 minutes). Once you receive your USI please enter the details in the application form in the next step.
• Lost your USI? Search here – https://www.usi.gov.au/students/find-your-usi
IMPORTANT – You will also need to grant ECTARC permission to access your USI account. Please log in and select Provide Your USI. Then Add Organisation to the Set UP Access to your USI Account/Permissions. You will then need to enter ECTARC (Organisation Code 90331).
Please click on the link below to download the application form and complete all sections. It is a regulatory requirement that all Australian RTOs need to collect the requested information.
Please click on the link to download and complete the ECTARC Disclosure of Information Form
To process your application we require you to scan or take a photo with your phone of one of the documents from both categories:
• Category 1 – Drivers Licence or Identification Card
• Category 2 – Australian Birth Certificate or Passport, Australian Citizenship Certificate, permanent residency document, NZ passport or Visa papers with work rights (please call ECTARC if you are unsure of your Visa Eligibility)
Please send the following 4 documents by email to NSWFundedPrograms@ectarc.com.au
- NSW Funded Programs Pre-Enrolment Application form – make sure your USI number is documented on the form.
- A scanned copy or photo of your Drivers Licence or Identification Card
- A scanned copy or photo of your Australian Birth Certificate or Passport, Australian Citizenship Certificate, permanent residency document, NZ passport or Visa papers with work rights
- Disclosure of Information Form
Once all documentation has been received, it will be reviewed and a member of the ECTARC team will be in touch to inform you of the progress of your application.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call (02) 4223 1111 or email Natalie Fernandes, ECTARC Funded Programs Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org