ECTARC is the business name of Illawarra Area Child Care LTD (IACC) a not for profit company limited by guarantee. ECTARC is committed to sound governance, professional and ethical operational practices that enhance our service delivery whilst providing accountability and transparency for our stakeholders.
ECTARC is managed by a voluntary Board of Directors comprised of parent representatives from ECTARC Early Education and Care services and the local community. The Board is responsible for the overall management and governance of the organisation, ensuring compliance with all relevant requirements. Our CEO is employed by the Board to advise and deliver the strategic plan for the organisation and is supported by Early Childhood and Training Services managers.
- Kirsty Shee – Chair and Community Representative
- Lisa Miller – Community Representative
- Leanne Griffith – Community Representative
- Rebecca Tuck – ECTARC Short Street
- Ashley Payne – ECTARC Smith Street
- Gabriella Daymond – Community Representative
- Kerryn Stephens – Community Representative
Board members are elected by members of the organisation at the Annual General Meeting (AGM) usually held in October each year and govern the organisation for the following 12 months. The board must have at least four and no more than eight directors. At least three are to be the parent of a child attending an ECTARC Early Childhood Education and Care service.