ECTARC is the business name of Illawarra Area Child Care LTD (IACC) a not for profit company limited by guarantee. ECTARC is committed to sound governance, professional and ethical operational practices that enhance our service delivery whilst providing accountability and transparency for our stakeholders.
ECTARC is managed by a voluntary Board of Directors comprised of parent representatives from ECTARC Early Education and Care services and the local community. The Board is responsible for the overall management and governance of the organisation, ensuring compliance with all relevant requirements. Our CEO is employed by the Board to advise and deliver the strategic plan for the organisation and is supported by Early Childhood and Training Services managers.
- Leanne Griffiths President and Community Representative
- Lisa Miller Community Representative
- Kristy Shee Community Representative
- Rebecca Tuck Community Representative
- Evan Margison ECTARC Hospital Hill
- Kate Rickersey ECTARC Smith Street
- Erin Bloxsome ECTARC Smith Street
- Jasmina Micevski ECTARC Wallaroo
- Jacqueline Girvan ECTARC Jerry Bailey
Board members are elected by members of the organisation at the Annual General Meeting (AGM) usually held in October each year and govern the organisation for the following 12 months. The board must have at least four and no more than eight directors. At least three are to be the parent of a child attending an ECTARC Early Childhood Education and Care service.