Working at ECTARC
At ECTARC we acknowledge and recognise our staff as being our most valuable asset. As a well-regarded large regional employer in the Illawarra and Shoalhaven area, ECTARC offers a professional, flexible and fun working environment, within a close-knit community of people who are committed to providing the highest quality and best practice in Early Childhood Education and Training.
We are committed to investing in the continuous learning and development of all employees. ECTARC offers learning and development opportunities through internal network meetings and workshops, professional development opportunities including accredited training with both our Registered Training Organisation and other RTO’s, participation in external workshops and training and long-term employment opportunities within the Childhood Services Industry.
In addition, we offer:
- Family-friendly working conditions
- Study support
- Training and professional development
- A network of education and care services across the region
- Opportunities for career advancement across our early childhood education and training services
- Industry leading programs and practices
- Inclusive work environment;
- Employee assistance program
- Wellbeing programs
- Specialist support provided by our large central office support teams
Our team of qualified and experienced staff at the ECTARC Office work closely with service directors and teams to resource and support service delivery. Early Childhood Service co-ordinators visit services regularly to support service directors with the day to day management including the implementation of budgets, policy, best practice and regulatory requirements.
We network with other early childhood organisations and related agencies to increase our knowledge of current issues to positively influence our work with children, families, students and communities, and to advocate more widely for best practice in the early childhood education sector.