Funded Training ACT – Skilled Capital
Skilled Capital is an ACT Government training initiative, funded by the ACT and Australian Governments. The Skilled Capital initiative provides $21 million over three years to improve access to high quality training in areas of skills need and maximise improved employment outcomes for students. The initiative also provides a comprehensive range of support services to ensure students accessing training receive the help they need to successfully complete their chosen qualification. Skilled Capital allows participants to study for a fraction of the regular fee-for-service course fees. Skilled Capital funded training is a great way to commence study and start a career in the early childhood education and care sector.
To be eligible for Skilled Capital, a student must, at the time of enrolment, be:
- an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or New Zealand passport holder resident for more than six (6) months, or
- an eligible visa holder, and
- living or working in the ACT, and
- at least 15 years of age, and
- not enrolled in or attending secondary school or college except where the student:
- is undertaking a course of study leading to completion of year 12 in an alternative program, or
- has an Exemption Certificate and the selected Skilled Capital qualification is an approved Australian School-based Apprenticeship (ASBA) pathway.
Illawarra Area Child Care, T/A ECTARC. RTO Id 90331
Click on the qualification you are interested in studying.
Join the Waiting List!
All funded courses are currently full but if you would like to be notified of any upcoming funded training please complete the form below.